WE TAILOR OUR APPROACH TO SUPPORT YOUR MISSION
Warbird works with healthcare organizations to design tailored approaches that identify available strategic options and then executes upon the option that best furthers the organization’s mission, whether that be progressive operational improvement, partnerships or a combination of both.
WE PROVIDE HANDS-ON ADVISORS
Warbird’s M&A practice provides healthcare organizations with a dedicated team of veteran professionals who take a hands-on approach to developing transaction or affiliation options and negotiating partnerships that further the strategic objectives of our clients.
- Practitioners, Not Generalists > Warbird’s M&A practice is composed of practitioners who have specialized as professionals in providing strategic and affiliation advisory services to healthcare organizations.
- Best Practice Solutions from Proven Operators > Warbird’s M&A practice works in partnership with experienced operators in Warbird’s Healthcare Practice, Warbird’s CFO Network, and Warbird OnDemand to ensure that our clients receive objective strategic options that identify and vet opportunities for operational improvement. This differential approach ensures all options are preserved and leverage in partnership discussions is maximized.
- Strong, National Record of Delivering Results > Warbird’s M&A advisors have worked with healthcare organizations ranging from national, investor-owned systems; regional not-for-profit health systems; and rural community hospitals to provide clients with results that recognize their strategic value.
WARBIRD M&A PRACTICE SERVICE OFFERINGS
STRATEGIC ADVISORY SERVICES
- Board Education & Retreat Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Options & Operational Analysis
- Rapid Operational Review and Implementation Plan
TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES
- Buy-side Representation
- Sell-side Representation
- Divesture and Portfolio Optimization Services
- Affiliation/Transaction Process Management and Deal Negotiations
- Joint Venture Development/Syndication
- Due Diligence Coordination and Management
- Quality of Earnings Analyses
- Hospital Valuation and State Regulatory Review Processes
- Integration Value Analysis
- Integration Planning
- Stakeholder Communication Planning and Public Relations
- Post-Closing Integration Management
- Post-Closing Operational Wind-down
- Post-Closing Agreement Monitoring
- Foundation Strategic Planning